honeydew,strawberries and apples

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

strength

Personal Entry(for me to remember what I did from May 07-August07)

I've been thinking about the commitments I made for this holiday.

1. Pharmacy Freshmen Orientation Committee (Treasurer)
2. Blastoff Camp Committee (Admin & Treasurer)
3. Vision Tea Committee (Admin, Treasurer and Publicity)

These few months have been really really enjoyable. I am really glad that I didn't work. I had the time to do what I really liked and enjoyed my time! =) I am thankful that my parents still gave me money when I wasn't working during the holidays. My mom actually discouraged me from working. She wanted me to enjoy my holidays before the hectic and crazy school term starts.

19/07/07
Vision Tea meeting in school in the morning, rushed to jas's place for mahjong after that. =)

20/07/07
Went to bendemeer road to pay for the postcards for blastoff! MY FIRST CAREGROUP MEETING! =) At bukit panjang. I am really really glad that rapheal drives! =) Blessed, blessed, blessed.

23/07/07
helped out in matriculation packing and transformers movie outing with jen,dot and shim

24/07/07
blastoff camp committee dinner treat by aunty fish and camp evaluation

25/07/07
Vision Tea meeting at 9.30am at GC, which is a 10mins bus ride from buona vista mrt station. But the bus only comes once every half hour. Settling of the brochure for vision tea. Went to Techman with pf after that to get some books.

26/07/07
FINALLY! ONE DAY OF REST! =)

27/07/07
DG outing at 12.30pm at city hall. Went to Techman again.

28/07/07
Arrow service! =P The carnival was really cool with the arm wrestling, nail polish painting, hooking the fish, free food, ice cream, drinks, music and fun! =)

29/07/07
Went for service. I am really really glad that I went. =)

30/07/07
Reached school at 11.30am to print the brochures for Vision Tea. Met van at 2pm at tiong bahru, walked for like 1km to reach the place to collect the sample sizes for lab coats. Went back to school again to pass the lab coats to cy. Rushed to YIH to help out in matriculation for CCC. Had media minstry meeting at 5.30pm at munchie monkey. Went for dinner at 8.30pm with the science crusaders at holland v.

31/07/07
Reached school at 8am. Stood from 9am to 6pm with only one 1hr break. But it was really fun! To be one of the privileged few to be at the booth giving out the writing pad to the freshmen! =) I had loads of fun. Abby, seok ping and terrence were really really funny! =)

For the next few days,
1/08/07
Pharmacy O week dry run from 1pm to late at night.

2/08/07
Be in school at 8am again to help out in matriculation. Vision Tea meeting from 3-6pm. Rushing over to the rock for midweek bible study at 7.30pm! =)

3/08/07
Supposed to have OG outing (blastoff camp). But having meeting instead. Caregroup in the evening.

4/08/07
NCC's NUS Orientation. SHINING LIGHTS! =) I can't wait to get my tee shirt! =)

5/08/07
Church service!

and soon after, pharmacy O week. =P

I am praying that my body will not collapse from all the fatigue.

Labels: , , ,

the writer blogged at 11:20:00 PM