honeydew,strawberries and apples

Thursday, July 26, 2007

highlighted my hair. =)

I finally went to get some colour on my hair after like sooooo long. =P at least my hair is not so untidy now. =) Thanks neo mei! for the recommendation. Anyways, just wanna say that my hair was highlighted by xiao hui. She is currently working on her models at Toni&Guy at the Heerens! =) And she is still looking for models! If you want to get yr hair dyed, rebonded or permed for free, please do sms me and I can give you her number! She is really really nice and talented! =) Don't worry about the quality yeah. Cause she has already graduated from their academy and is currently on fast track now. =)

Highlighting my hair was a pretty good option since I was afraid that if the hair started growing back, the dyed hair would make it look really messy. =) But the process of highlight my hair was really tedious. I had to sit there for like 3 hours!!! I walked into the saloon at 4.30pm and left only at like 7.30pm! T_T

But it was good. I kinda like my hair now!

That's how it looks like from the top. I kinda like how the brown blends in with the black. But you can't really see the colour from the ends of my hair cause there are too little hair there to show that there are highlights.

At the end of 2hrs of sitting down at the saloon, this was what happened to me.

Don't laugh ok. One day when you decide to highlight your hair, it will become like this too!!! =P

Labels: ,

the writer blogged at 10:48:00 PM