Saturday, July 28, 2007
cold~
The weather is so cold right now that I refused to on the fan to cool down my laptop so that I can get some heat from it. =) Smart right~
I never remembered it being so cold in JULY before! JULY LEH! If you tell me December, I'll understand. BUT JULY??? T_T
It's so cold that I have to resort to wearing a jacket when I am at home. Outside, I'll just tahan and hope that the cold goes away. =(
I am really praying that all the raining will stop! SINGAPORE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SUNNY, BRIGHT AND HOT! Not raining cats and dogs..
I realised that this semester, I am really putting myself into His hands. I decided to serve in MM and to be a GIG leader. I've decided to go for CG, DG and LM. I really really need to learn how to devote my life into His hands. After seeing what He has done to me in Year1, I guess that I can only say that He is faithful and I am once again reminded of Matt 8:11.
"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask Him!"
Labels: life, nus, stuff worth remembering, thoughts
the writer blogged at 12:44:00 AM