Thursday, June 21, 2007
two dozens of donuts. =)
19th June 2007
10.24am
Left home
10.35am
Reached Tampines MRT station. Took a train to City hall.
11.00am
Reached the queue at Donut's Factory.

The queue was quite long by the time we reached. There was 2 blocks of queue. Jas and I were at the end of block 2 of queues. D.F. is located at where the brown donut is! =) The red blocks represent the blocks of queue.
At around 12, the queue started to move.
At 1pm, Jas and I were at the front of the the queue at block 1. The queuing system works in a way that when you see someone move away from the short queue at the shop, you walk over and join the short queue at the shop. I WAS LIKE SUPER EXCITED!!!!!! =) Then, we saw this group of young girls that tried to CUT OUR QUEUE BY JUST QUEUING UP AT THE SHORT QUEUE AT THE SHOP!!!!! ARE THEY LIKE BLIND OR WHAT??? CUT OUR QUEUE LEH!!!! Luckily, the couple in front of us(of which the guy reminded me of a friend) managed to tell them that the queue is OVER there. The girls were super embarrassed and walked away.
Not long after, this middle-aged woman wearing a green t-shirt top and jeans came along and CUT OUR QUEUE AGAIN!!!! Jas and I decided to walk up the short queue at the same time too(coincidentally) and then I saw it all.
The guy infront of us told her that the queue is OVER THERE.
GUESS WHAT SHE DID,
SHE TURNED AROUND, SAW THE QUEUE AND LOOKED BACK AT HIM IN DISBELIEF LIKE HE WAS FOOLING HER!!!!!
*!!**#@*(&Y($#@
THAT WAS IT MAN!!! I WAS LIKE SUPER PISSED. Then Jas and I pointed to the queue over there and told her that the QUEUE IS OVER THERE! I EMPHASIZED ON THE WORDS
OVER THERE REALLY LOUDLY LAH!
BLIND ONE LEH SOME PEOPLE! WE QUEUE FOR TWO HOURS LE!!! THINK WE DON'T KNOW WHO IS IN FRONT US AND BEHIND US MEH????? I QUEUE FOR TWO HOURS YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU CUT MY QUEUE AR?!
STUPID!!! STUPID!!!!!!! BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll NEVER forget her face I tell you. I was already planning to DIAL 999 if she REFUSED to move after we told her the queue is over there.
But all was well cause she moved away.
Pictures taken when we were at the short queue. =)


The sight of the donuts totally calmed me down. Not really lah. Cause I got really really really excited!
More yummy-licious pictures.



The donuts loooooked super good lah!!! =) But the indian lady's service was HORRIBLE!!! In Jas's words, "It was as if the WHOLE WORLD OWED HER MONEY!!!!!"
Poor jas, she got the indian lady to serve her. The guys behind us were super funny. They brought along a PSP to kill time. And some parts of their conversation was super funny lah!
"You know hor, my friend's ex keep 烦-ing him. Miss call him 97 times yesterday."
!!!!!!!
97 times leh! Reminded me of Viv miss-calling her project group mate 10 times in an hour cause she wasn't there.
Oh yeah, Jas, the cheese tartar wasn't that nice.
DOUBLE CHOCOLATE TOTALLY RAWKS!!!!!
After 2 hours of queuing, these were what I got. =)


Aren't the donuts really really pretty??? =) They ARE MY PRECIOUS DONUTS LAH!
I was super afraid that someone would steal them away from me. They are 2 hours worth of hard work ok. =) But it wasn't that hard lah. Cause I had great company! =) The next time we queue, I'll just get 2 dozens of Double Chocolate. =)
Did I mention that the dudes in front of Jas and me had a LIST OF WHAT THEY WANTED TO GET? o.0
Jas and I were like super unprepared and disorganized.
=P
P.S. I want to get the University expansion pack for The Sims2!!! =) I want the Original version! No pirated ones please. If you know anyone who is selling away theirs, please sms/e-mail/drop me a msg on msn! Thanks!
Labels: food, stuff worth remembering
the writer blogged at 1:47:00 AM