honeydew,strawberries and apples

Sunday, August 12, 2007

school's starting

I hate it when my body collapses due to exhaustion. I really really hate it.

There were so many things that I wanted to do but I just couldn't cause my body just didn't let me. =(

On another note,

FOW IS OVER! This means that van and I have to start closing accounts really soon. =P

So many things happened that I am too lazy to blog it all down. So I'll summarize it in a string of words.

sleeping in LT.
walking to SRC to bathe and back.
dneaking into the swimming pool to bathe.
drawing $20 out for 20 cups of Tehchinno.
having loads of fun.
playing crazy style monopoly in the PS room.
sleeping in a really really really really cold LT.
getting sunburnt from standing at pandang from 2.30pm to 6.30pm straight.
being last minute OGL.
being a game master together with van.
sitting at tiong bahru mac for 7hours straight with van, with nothing to do but staring with each other and having the irritating national day song playing in the background.
making new friends.
having supper(Chicken McNuggets) at 3am in the LT and saying it is cooked by dipping the PIG'S HEAD INTO BOILING WATER.
sharing one sleeping bag with van on the really dirty LT floor and hearing background music at the back.
playing worms in the PS room with jen and co.
walking towards SRC and scaring kaihui so many times coz of the insects.
getting 6 mosquito bites.
screaming and cheering for lab partner at rag cause I am like so proud of him! my lab partners are all zai!!! =P
sharing my beloved hello melody and spongebob stickers with everyone.
so many, so many things happened. =) I am really glad that I am a part of FOCC!!!! =)

WE RAWK! =)

hey babe, just wanna say that you did a good job and I'm sorry if I didn't help enough. we'll get past the desserts together! =)

rush hour 3 tmr, simpsons and jay chou's movie on thurs, I am like super excited! =)

the writer blogged at 8:16:00 PM