Monday, August 20, 2007
=P
I missed the all so important talk today to be with my VT com for debrief. =) I ended up leaving school at 9.30pm. VT debrief was great! Laughed my way through the entire debrief and dinner. =) SC was kind enough to treat all of us to dinner. BUT I didn't eat much during dinner cause I already had TWO FULL PLATES OF FOOD AT THE RECEPTION! =)
Heard a rumor about myself during lab today. I really wish that the rumor is true. If the rumor was true, then I could apply for some scholarship and get some money to help out my dad. But right now, I can only say that my results for sem1&2 last year was undeserving. It was something achieved by God's grace. Upon hearing peifen said about the way I prayed when I was in her room during meta camp before we both checked our results encouraged me alot. I never knew that I was able to pray in such a way that would touch her heart and hence inspire her to have a new revelation.
This whole semester is packed with so much activities that I don't even have time to sleep. T_T Right now, I wish that I was staying nearer to school. Maybe I should go and stay with my grandmother who lives in Jurong. That sounds like a really good idea. =)
Stats lecturer is really funny! Whenever I hear him say 'popobility', it takes up EVERY ounce of energy I have to control myself from taking off my shoe and throwing it at him to tell him to pronounce it as 'PROBABILITY'!!!
It is really tiring trying to listen to someone who has problems pronouncing simple words. Not that my pronunciation is perfect, but at least I know how to pronounce probability!
I need to type a 5 line personal statement about myself. T_T
the writer blogged at 10:59:00 PM