Monday, July 30, 2007
=)
I am really really tired.
I managed to pull myself out of bed at like 9.30am today so that I can be in school by 11.30am. =( I hate it when school is so far. T_T Got the brochure printed out, went to Tiong Bahru to meet van to get the lab coats sample size for the freshmen. Rushed back to school, went to SOC to pass cy the lab coats. Thanks lab partner!
Went to YIH and heard the horrible horrible news, let's just say that a certain part me really wanted to curse and swear at that point of time, but I was too shocked to react. When I finally decided to go up and join the rest, they came down and we started our own prayer.
Went for dinner at holland v with sm and gang. =P It was really fun fellowshipping with the rest. AND BEST FRIEND 1.1, I'LL REALLY REALLY MISS YOU ONCE YOU GRADUATE. T_T really. Even though I don't think you'll read this. But, I'll really really miss you.
I need to wake up at 6am tmr as I have to be in school by 8am. I really hope that I'll have the strength to carry on.
the writer blogged at 11:32:00 PM