honeydew,strawberries and apples

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

=P

I know I said that I wouldn't be blogging till 10 days later. But so much has happened that I'd have to blog if not I'd forget all about it 10 days later.

Dad and sis are officially in China now. ENJOYING THEMSELVES! While I am left in Singapore alone with my mom. Haven't been feeling too well over the past few days. Went to the toilet like 6 times yesterday. T_T

Dry run on saturday was fun! =) Even though I got terribly sunburnt with horrible tan lines now, I guess it was all kinda worth it. =) The freshies are going to have sooo much fun lah! =) Anyways, I look like I have some kind of horrible skin disease. My nose and cheeks are PEELING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS!!! This time, the area that got the most sunburnt was the area behind my knees. I can't squat without feeling pain. T_T WHO IN THE WORLD GETS SUNBURNT THERE??? Like what xt said in msn, 'That's ultimate man~~' I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT SUNBURNT THERE LAH!! T_T It hurts like crazy.

Today was the first day in many days that I stayed at home for one whole day and had the opportunity to do what I want. Woke up at 1.20pm, mapled for 2 hours, played The Sims2 till my mom screamed at me to eat dinner and watched a little tv. Talking about tv, I finally finished watching all 24episodes in the 7th season of CSI! WOOHOO! =) Numb3rs is next! Followed by Criminal Minds Season 2. =) I was talking to my dad the other day and I asked him what he'd do if I went to take up a job that needed me to work with dead people. Like something related to Forensics. MAN! LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT? =) He just asked me if I dared to and just laughed it off. =P

The night before my dad and sis flew to China, my whole family went to Mac for supper and she refused to finish her meal cause she complained that she was fat! SHE COMPLAINED THAT SHE WAS FAT IN FRONT OF ME!!! My dad, mom and I were SHOCKED! Then she went on to mention that she wants her face to slim down cause she thinks that her face is FAT. Guess what my dad said. He said, "If your face is FAT, then your sister's face is FAT FAT!"

!@!#(@()$*(&#@^$%!&*^#*(()@*$_@%&*(^!&*^@&*

I just smacked my dad lah!! FAT FAT LEH!!! HOW COULD HE!!!! T_T

Sometimes, I really wonder if I am really his daughter.

KIDDING!

But that sentence did make all of us laugh lah.

wr texted me this evening saying that she missed stonegrill. Come to think about it, I kinda missed Stonegrill too. T_T But that place is like sooooo expensive! The last time I dined there, I spent like $40++! T_T

mh is a poor girl cause she is not working.

The lady from the specs shop called to say that my specs are ready! WOOHOO~~ New specs. They are really cool. The outer rim on the frame is black but the inner rim is orange!

=)

=)

=)

=)

=)

Anyways, I finally learnt how to teach my sim on how to bake a turkey!!!! =) I'm like so proud of myself. Now, I just need to figure out how to satisfy their desire of seeing a ghost. -_-

After typing this long long long entry, I suddenly felt like playing mahjong! I want to play mahjong! Jas! What happened to our play-mahjong-one-whole-day-and-then-going-to-block85-for-dinner thing? =P

Labels:

the writer blogged at 11:02:00 PM