Monday, June 18, 2007
insects. EEEEWWWWW!
My mom finally caught the beetle that has been tormenting me for the past 2 nights cause it REFUSED to leave my room. The beetle is EVIL I tell you. It just buzzes around, stupid-ly hitting into the wall (I know that cause I can hear it WHAM into the wall) and then fall to the floor/table. By this time, most of us would have expected the beetle to take a break and have a Kit Kat. BUT NO! THE BEETLE just keeps flying around and hitting into stuff and then fall and then start flying again, hit into something, fall, fly, hit, fall, fly, hit, fall....
-_-
On a different note,
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! My dad and sis are returning tomorrow night! WOOHOO~! Like finally. I am so bored at home lah! No one to disturb, no one to irritate, no one to scream at, no one to laugh at, no one's cheeks to pinch at and finally, no one to boss around!
Life without my sister is horrible.
Had fish and chips at Fish&Co. today! I asked for the chips to be changed to rice, but the person served me fish and CHIPS. When I pointed out the wrong order, he just gave my mom and me another portion of rice for FREE!!! My mom said that it was worth at least 3 bucks. WOOHOO! =P
I have never seen so many males out at TM before. Father's Day is really a good opportunity for everyone to gather together to have a nice good hearty meal! =) All at the expense of who is paying(who happens to be the dad most of the time). =P
There's this green in colour insect crawling all over the screen of my laptop as I am typing. If I squash the insect, the LCD screen would be dirtied! T_T If I don't squash the insect, I'll be tormented by it. URGH!!!!
T_T
T_T
T_T
T_T
Saw this pair of really chiou Adidas sunglasses. Was really tempted to buy it. Mom encouraged me to get it. BUT IT COSTS LIKE $140 AFTER THE DISCOUNT!!!!! T_T
Should I or should I not?
Labels: family, Holiday, life, thoughts
the writer blogged at 1:20:00 AM