honeydew,strawberries and apples

Thursday, June 14, 2007

hana dan~~~~

I am sooo in love with Jun right now. =) He's like super cute! I have to admit that Hana Dan is soooooooo much better than meteor garden. The actors/actresses in Hana Dan1&2 can act so much better than those in Meteor Garden! I can't believe that I finished both Hana Dan1&2 in these few days.

By the way, I am getting this super weird message from crunchyroll about some bandwidth getting exceeded thing and asking me to make a donation! I can't watch anything after that message shows up! It has happened twice le!!!! I think I should go and buy 4D. =P

=) Busy busy weekend ahead! I have to be at buona vista at 10.20am tmr morning. Rush back to tampines and meet mic for dinner before we head off to expo for planetshakers! Jen can't make it last minute so I got one more extra ticket! I think mic also has somemore. =) Anyone who wants them pls msg me yeah! It's a youth concert that's aimed at youths! Like DUH. ^^

The concert is held at Expo tmr evening at 7pm. =) Doors open from 6.30pm onwards. =)

Meeting up with some freshies on saturday for them pay up their camp fees. =P I'm like super excited for the entire camp! It's gonna be so fun!!!! =)

By the way, I MISS MY FRINGE!!! =( Was out with my mom for dinner and met my mom's friend. She asked my mom if I was still studying in SECONDARY SCHOOL!!!!

!@!&(^&"£$!*&%^%^$)*$%

Do I really look like some secondary school student??? I was so shocked that I didn't know that to do. The words,"大学, 大学" kept appearing in my mind but they just couldn't come out of my mouth. My mom replied no lah. This is my older daughter. -_-''' I was still shocked.

And THEN I realised that I AM GETTING OLD! To think about something that happened when I was in sec3 means that I'd be thinking about something that happened 5 years ago!!! 5 years ago leh!!!!! 5!!!!!!! NO KIDDING! T_T

And last night, while I was lying in bed thinking, I realised that someday, I'd need to continue my entry on the stuff that I missed when I was in tj. There is so much more. So much more memories. =)

Alrighty, back to bleach 129! I hope that I get to see some fighting!!! FIGHT-OH! =)

P.S. I finally bought 'Blink'(at a 20% discount somemore!)!!!!!! Freakonomics is next!!!!!!!

=)

=)

=)

=)

the writer blogged at 11:16:00 PM