honeydew,strawberries and apples

Saturday, May 05, 2007

the beach

Was supposed to wake up at 7.20am today to meet huiqi and terence at 8am at Downtown East today. Woke up at 7.50am instead! I panic-ed. Ran around like a headless chicken for 10mins before running out of my house with cynthia's present. Forgot my ez-link card and had to run home to get it-wasted even more time. Went for Macdonald's breakfast and terence had to insult my Macdonald's breakfast. GOOD JOB. TOTALLY MADE MY DAY. -_- Anyways, we went to cynthia's chalet and passed her the present. I hope that she likes it. =) Anyways, huiqi, terence and me were so tired that we were sprouting rubbish and I was tearing all the way. haha! We walked from coasta sands to the beach and back to coasta sands and back to the beach again and back to the bus stop at Downtown East.

We took some really pretty pictures at the beach. I realised that I really miss volleyball even though I am quite NOOB at it. But practice makes perfect yeah! OH YA! I heard so much about my sc today! haha! I never knew that he was such a guy. =) I should hang around crusaders more often. =)

We left the chalet at around 11am and I headed home with lunch. Amazingly, I saw heqian at the mrt station. HE IS LIKE SO ZAI! He went for the USP interview! I think all USP students are like SUPER ZAI lah! =)

Met ah ling and jas for swimming and then they came over to my place to get the VCDs to return to he qian. We had dinner then we went jalan-ing. I FINALLY BOUGHT MY BLACK NAIL POLISH! My nails are going to be SO PRETTY after this! =)

Church tomorrow. I can't wait! =) Don't you just love the beach? It's so pretty. =)

Labels:

the writer blogged at 10:00:00 PM