honeydew,strawberries and apples

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

random-ness

The PlanetShakers are coming to Singapore for a concert! =) It's on the 15th of June 2007 @ 7pm. Doors open at 6.30pm. Tickets are sold at $5 each.

But the tickets are all sold out! DARN it! But I'm blessed enough to get one ticket! Thanks mic! =) I think that she has more tickets. But I'm not sure. I'm still waiting for her reply. =)

I am listening to Pastor's message on the 6th of May. This sentence was stuck in my mind.
"Emotions follows close on the heels of your thinking." Simply put, this means that if you are driving and this person just comes and cuts into your lane and just speeds away, you would tend to get angry. But if you know that the person was in a hurry cause there was a family emergency or whatsoever, you'd actually empathize with the person and not get angry but rather give way to him.

MAN! I never thought about it that way. =)

Labels:

the writer blogged at 11:42:00 PM