honeydew,strawberries and apples

Monday, May 28, 2007

like

What is the meaning of liking someone?

I was with a group of friends and we started talking about everything under the sun. We talked about the guys in our lives, what is the definition of liking someone and even simple things such as, Do you think that *unnamed* is g@y?

That was the best conversation that I had in such a long time.

Most of the time, we are always crapping or just trying to entertain each other with interesting stories that we have heard. But that conversation allowed me to hear what the rest of my friends were thinking and allowed me to share the small little secrets that I have. Sometimes, it really doesn't feel good to be keeping everything inside me. I have my own secrets and problems, the secrets and problems that my sister face and so much more. I guess all of us have our problems. But I believe that all our problems are solve-able. I know that i tend to make a mountain out of a molehill. I know that I tend to get panicky. I know that when I panic, I tend to do stupid things or say things that are unintentional.

I re-watched Love Revolution. Saw it when it was aired on channel 8 like 5-6 years ago. I love Love Revolution lah. It is like the best j drama I had ever seen. =)

I caught all 26 episodes of Ouran High School Club too! Last week was the most emo week for me. Cried like crazy during the early half of the week as I was watching One Litre of Tears and laughed like crazy during the later half of the week as I caught Ouran High School Club and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End. =)

Life is gooooooood! =)

I made so many mistakes in the past that sometimes, I wish I was Hiro so that I could go back in time to undo all my mistakes.

Labels: ,

the writer blogged at 10:47:00 PM