honeydew,strawberries and apples

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

insomnia

<----That is how I am feeling right now. It is 2.54am and I am sitting at my laptop typing. I guess I am suffering from what doctors would call insomnia. Hmz, I guess that means that I will post some really pretty pictures that I took in the last couple of days. =)








Isn't the view from Vivocity pretty? Whenever I am out there, I am just reminded of the fact that there is someone out there who is greater than all of us. Someone that created all these. It cannot be by coincidence or pure probability that we are where we are right now. The more I study, the more I am certain that God is out there. Who else can be that smart to create so many wonderful things? Just looking at the process that a single cell has to undergo before it can divide into 2 cells is already a head-ache. What more about the other things in life? I guess that kinds of sums up how unknown this entire universe is.

Michelle and I were trying to get the Merlion into the picture. But the camera on her phone just couldn't zoom in close enough. But I still think that her phone rulez! It's like super cool! =) My dad bought a new 3G phone. But it's like SUPER SLOW! I can't stand it. It's so slow that I have to wait for like 3 seconds before the menu pops up. If all 3G phones are like this, I don't think I'll get one when my plan expires like in AUGUST NEXT YEAR! I have to stick with my trusty old phone in the mean time yeah. =)

So many things have happened over the past few days but yet, I can't seem to remember them all. I guess that goes to show that my brain is in shut down mode hur. Simple things like what I had for lunch today, is well, a pretty tough feat for me.

Alright. I guess I shall go and attempt to fall asleep yeah. =)

Did I mention before that I finally got my Wasabi rice sprinklers from the Isetan supermarket at Shaw House!? WOOHO~~~ like FINALLY! =) I love it so much that I am contemplating if I should bring it out with me whenever I am meeting friends for meals. =)

Labels: , ,

the writer blogged at 2:51:00 AM