Thursday, May 03, 2007
exams are over!
The exams are finally over!!!
:)
=)
=D
Had my last paper on the 30th of April. =) Went to vivo with van, xy, cheryl, jw and sean. Had Carl's Jr. I just love their Guacamole Bacon Cheeseburger!
After that, we roamed around Vivo for awhile. Went to this shop that sold so many cool stuff lah! =) And we saw the Deathnote collectibles. WOOHOO! =) Then we went to Pet Safari and saw rabbits that were like SUPER cute but SUPER expensive too. =)
van, xy and me went to cheryl's place to have some fun mahjong-ing. =) we played from 11.30pm to 7.30am. It was like super fun lah! =)
1st May 2007After that, I came home, slept for 1 and a half hours before leaving for Suntec to celebrate my ah ma's birthday. =) She's like 83! =) And she's still healthy. =) She can still do the household chores and cook. I wanna be like that when I am 83! =)
Came home and then slept at like 12.30am. Was trying to help my sister with her IPW project and the screwed-up template. =(
Gave up and went to sleep. =)
2nd May 2007Woke up at 9.30am. Went to Jasmine's place for some gym and squash. And i managed to rally with jasmine! WOOHOO! even though I am still very noob at it. =P I didn't exercise much cause the gym was really cold and I felt really uncomfortable.
Came home and then rested for a while before leaving for city hall to get Cynthia's present. =) We shopped and shopped and shopped. But we had alot of fun lah! =) Ate dinner, shopped around even more and then we went home.
3rd May 2007k-boxing later! =)
4th May 2007meeting at harborfront at 2.45pm. might be going out after that. =)
5th May 2007Cynthia's birthday
6th May 2007Church
9th May 2007Sisterhood and Graduates Farewell.
I am so happy my holidays are so packed. Not to mention all the planning and stuff to do for pharm camp and blast off camp. I feel super busy and super happy!
The Sims 2!!!! WAIT FOR ME! I AM COMING!
p.s. Thanks jw! For telling me about the links to this super cool website that allows me to watch my csi, ugly betty, heroes, niptuck, grey's anatomy, prison break and other drama serials that I missed during the exams! WOOHOO! =)
Labels: life
the writer blogged at 11:55:00 AM