Thursday, May 24, 2007
601th post
This is my 601th post.
=)
=)
=)
Today is the last midweek bible study session. Ok. It is not really the last one, but rather there are even more exciting things to look forward to! I can't wait. Actually, today was the first time I went for midweek bible study. =) And I was shocked when pastor announced that it'd be the 'last'. Today's service was so true and I just felt that it was meant for me and for the questions that were racing in my head when I was typing yesterday's post. Let's just say that all questions are answered now. =) I am really glad that I went for today's bible study.

Met mic at tampines to catch Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End. =) Let's just say that I LOVE JACK SPARROW! Opps. I meant CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW! He's super comical lah! I just love him. Oh yah!
Please stay on till all the credits are rolled cause there's a little surprise at the end of everything! =) And I FINALLY remembered to pass mic the wasabi peanuts! =)
There was this whole row of guys that was sitting in the row in front of mic and me. And they are like SOOO young lah! I guess they were either 15 or 16 cause they were in some secondary school uniform and they were wearing long pants. =P But they were sooooo quiet during the entire movie! But the guy that was sitting behind us was DISGUSTING! I heard him snort! SNORT LEH! Mic heard him BURP! SNORT AND BURP! During the MOVIE!
But I was too concentrated on Jack Sparrow and Will Turner that I didn't even bother to turn around. =)
Let's just say that I am loving the holidays. I am glad that I didn't go look for a job. =P Even though I could do with some extra cash, but I think that I can live with spending around $500 a month. I guess $500 a month is a little too much yeah. Maybe I should curb my spending to maybe $300 a month. Haha. =P Yupz. I'll do just that. Then I won't feel so guilty about not finding a job. =)
=) Mic was talking to me about Ouran High School the whole day! She makes it sound really interesting! =) Maybe I should watch it when I have some time. =) Tmr is my sister's sec school's Meet-the-Parents session. Haha! My mom wants me to go in her place to get my sister's report book. So funny can! Can u imagine ME going to meet my sister's form teacher? LOL! And not to mention maybe meeting her English teacher who is jia's friend? LOL!
P.S. I can't wait for the day when I can go traveling when my friends. It'd be so fun! =)
Labels: Holiday, life
the writer blogged at 11:43:00 PM