Sunday, March 18, 2007
life-saver!
i know it's like really late now. BUT I HAVE TO BLOG ABOUT THIS!
GEM2007 project was killing me. i was panic-ing. coz i had a horrible equation that goes f(x) = 222100.56/(1+x)^7-39315.3/(1+x)^6-39315.3/(1+x)^5-39315.3/(1+x)^4-39315.3/(1+x)^3-39315.3/(1+x)^2-39315.3/(1+x)-129800
and van and i were trying to find out the value of x that makes
f(x)=0 using trial and error.
i was like freaking out. coz no matter what value i chose, the values of f(x) were always like -120384, -149340.
then i remembered that i had an applied maths sister! PEIFEN! and SHE SAVED MY LIFE!
she helped me with the equation initially and then she gave me the website for the function calculator that allowed me to pluck in a value of x and it'd give me the value of f(x)! totally saved my life. i found the value of x that made f(x) zero in like 10 mins! when i'd been spending 2hrs trying to find the value of x. AHAHAH! thanks PEIFEN!
I really appreciate it that God placed Peifen in my life. i feel really blessed by eileen, huiqi and peifen. THEY ROCK MY WORLD! i didnt even know why i suddenly decided to call pf up! I didn't even know what lead me to call her. I just love it when things like that happen.
small miracles happening in everyday life.
i just LOVE my Daddy God! =D
HE RULEZ!
love Him, love Him, love Him and am going to love Him even more as each minute passes.
the writer blogged at 12:18:00 AM